We often receive valuable feedback in the comments under our publications that are important to save. Only sometimes we forget to do it 😅 Thus, at Sociality.io we developed 3 features to do all the heavy lifting for you.
Here are 3 scenarios you can use in your daily routine to make sure important engagement is saved and never left hidden:
Filter in the Engage module
Our search box in the Engage module, Starred & Archived conversations enables you to search for the required comments in the following ways:
- Type in a user name of a person, who left the comment
- Type in the keywords you remember in the comment
- Paste in content's URL from the published platform
Export filtered conversations
If you want to export comments on specific posts, or any message/comment as an Excel file, you can use "Conversation Activities" section in our Engage module. You can filter conversations by channels, date, process filter and with using "Keywords" box, you can also:
- Filter by user name of a person, who left the comment
- Filter by keywords you remember in the comment
- Filter by content's URL from the published platform
After applying your filters, simply click on "Download as Excel" button to export filtered conversations.