Sociality.io collects all your engagement in one place. No more missed user messages as you’re tabbing between accounts and no more manual, boring page moderation that takes hours.
In this article, we’ll show you how to use the Engage module. We’ll introduce you to the Engage dashboard, show you hidden features, and best practices of using our tool. Let’s dive in!
Engage module dashboard
Our dashboard is your go-to place where all the magic starts ✨ Inside the module, you can reply to all comments, mentions, and direct/private messages and support requests — from one collaborative team inbox.
Sociality.io supports Facebook DM, Post Comments, Dark Post Comments and Instagram comments, Ad comments, Mentioned comments/posts, LinkedIn comments, Twitter mentions/DMs, and Youtube comments.
At the top right corner you’ll find great features:
- Archive & Save important conversations: We recommend archieving the conversation when you finish the moderation. It may cause slowness on the platform if you keep all the messages in the inbox.
- Add a note to your team members.
- Assign the conversation to the right person in your team by sending him/her an email with a note and email subject. The senders can reply to the incoming e-mail and quickly return to you (You can assign conversations to more than 1 person).
Small features you need to know about
- You can delete/hide comments without going directly to the social media page.
- You can access all the moves and annotations your brand team has made about the conversation, and insert your own note.
- After clicking the data processing icon, you can process the data as you wish for the conversation.
- You can filter all engagement by opening the filtering section. By clicking on “Filter” you can select items based on social media profile, content type (comment, message, Instagram mentions, Instagram Ad comments, Facebook visitor posts), and read status. Also, you can do detailed filtering for comments / direct messages of your brand and can filter the data by date, social profiles, type or keyword.
- Conversation activities list all your conversation in one place, from where you can filter activities based on social profiles, process filters (sentiment, categories, and attributions), keywords, and time frame.
- You can export all the data as Excel format and get this document automatically to your email.
Get to know your audience better:
Take a look at your audience profiles directly inside our platform. By clicking on his/her profile icon all the team’s notes and personal information will be displayed inside the user’s profile. Moreover, you can block or remove the user inside our tool. You can also add a note or update their contact info.
Conversation activities reports
Get a comprehensive report on your conversation activities: from simple metrics such as average response period and time distribution of replies to auto sentiment analysis of your engagement. Sociality.io helps you to analyze your conversation activities and boost your team's effectiveness by empowering them with meaningful data.
In the Report section, find Conversation Activities.
Select one or several social media pages > Choose process filters > Time frame > Click “Create”
You can download a report by clicking on PPT icon or schedule automatic reports by clicking on calendar icon.